Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Links

www.change.org/ideas/view/legalize_the_medicinal_and_recreational_use_of_marijuana
This site helped me understand better the amount of money marijuana costs the US in prison fees every year.

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/15/politics/main6962184.shtml
This article describes how the Feds oppose proposition 19.

greengrotech.com/service.html
This site helped me understand how much safer the dispensaries would be compared to the weed sold on the street.

medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881
This site showed me how fast states are legalizing medical marijuana and how complete legalization could be a step in the near future.

www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/
This site helped clarify some common misconceptions poeple have about marijuana.

www.marijuanaaddictiontreatment.org/statistics-facts.html
This article helped me realize the dangers of marijuana as a gateway drug.

www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Marijuana__Pros_and_cons_a67.html
This site provided me with all the statistics I needed about marijuana use.

www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-4894639-503544.html
This article presented Obama's point of view regarding legalization.

articles.latimes.com/2010/nov/03/local/la-me-pot-20101103-1
This gave me hope for the future of marijuana and the legalization battle.

www.africanaonline.com/2010/09/legalizing-pot-is-the-last-great-hope/
This was the first article I read on this issue and it has presented the most sensible argument that I've read thus far for legalization.

2 comments: